1. Can I visit Langkawi Port?
A : Only port-related business contacts, official delegations and (potential) clients can visit Langkawi Port. However, we also allow visitors from schools and colleges. These visits are managed by the Administration Department. Please contact us at 04-966 5905 / 5915 for an appointment.
2. What are the services offered at Langkawi Port?
A : At Langkawi Port, we provided services such as Ro-Ro (for vehicle handling), mooring, stevedoring, wharf handling, crane and forklift, fresh water supply, weighbridge, warehouse, office space, open yard etc. Please refer to the Services & Facilities on this website for more details.
3. How do I get in touch with Langkawi Port customer service?
A : Our office hours is from 8.00 am. till 5.00 pm. daily (except Friday). Kindly contact us at 04-966 5905 / 5915 or refer to our Contact Us page for more information.
4. Where can I find companies that are active in Langkawi Port?
A : The Tenants section has information of our customers from various categories.
5. Where can I find statistical information about for example the handling of cargo in Langkawi Port?
A : For information about the handling of cargo, please refer to the Statistic section in the website.
6. Where can I obtain details of Langkawi Port's Tariff?
A : More information on Langkawi Port's Tariff can be viewed under Services & Facilities - Tariff section at the respectives.